The Woodlands and Houston TX
At Woodlands Premier Dentistry, our patients come to us with different dental needs to match their individual lives. Custom cosmetic dental care is just one of the services Dr. Young and the talented staff provide. We care deeply about our patients’ overall oral health and needs. Other types of dentistry we offer include:
- General Dentistry – While some of our patients come to us for specific cosmetic dental procedures, others benefit from our experience in improving their oral health. Biannual cleanings, endodontics, and periodontics are just some of the general dental procedures we offer.
- Sedation Dentistry – If you are uncomfortable visiting the dentist due to anxiety or other reasons, you may be a candidate for sedation dentistry. This safe and effective dentistry is meant to ease discomfort so that you can get the dental care you need.
- Neuromuscular Dentistry – Patients suffering from physical pain in their face or jaw, or migraine-like headaches may be suffering from temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD). The answer to this is neuromuscular dentistry to get to the root of the problem, rather than simply treat the symptoms of pain.
- Invisalign™ – Invisalign aligners are for patients who want to straighten their teeth, but don’t want to wear braces. They also work much faster than braces. If you want “invisible braces,” the Invisalign specialists at Woodlands Premier Dentistry can help.
- Performance Mouthguards – Our custom-made mouthguards are worn by athletes, no matter what their sport. By keeping the jaw aligned, it allows for better air flow and gives you that extra edge. Our performance mouthguards were worn by the 2010 Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints, so you know there’s something to it.
If you are in need of cosmetic dental or other types of dental procedures in the areas of Houston or The Woodlands, Texas, please call us at (281) 367-5559 or contact the experienced dental team at Woodlands Premier Dentistry for an initial consultation.