The Woodlands and Houston, TX
Invisalign clear plastic aligners can help perfect your smile comfortably and quickly. Invisalign are custom-made for your teeth, requiring no tightening, adjusting or complicated cleaning regimen. Dr. Scott Young, our trained Invisalign provider, will create new aligners for you every two weeks, until the smile you’ve been waiting for has been achieved. But what makes Invisalign aligners so much more convenient, more comfortable, and so much faster than conventional metal braces?
Here’s what you should know….
- Invisalign aligners are worn for about a year, compared to two years or more for conventional braces.
- Invisalign don’t need tightening like conventional braces; instead, you receive new custom-made aligners every two weeks.
- Invisalign are easily removed while eating, drinking and brushing your teeth, and just as easily replaced when you’re finished.
- Invisalign don’t require constant fussy cleaning to remove trapped food particles, like conventional braces.
- Invisalign aligners only require an exam by your dentist every six weeks or so, making your office visits faster and more convenient.
- And best of all? Invisalign aligners are made of clear, nearly invisible plastic, so you can enhance your smile without being a “metal mouth.” People may not even know you are wearing braces.