The Woodlands and Houston, TX
Tooth bonding, alternately known as dental bonding, is a fast, cost-effective, and reliable way to address many cosmetic and functional issues with the teeth. Depending on your needs, tooth bonding can be done as an alternative to fillings, porcelain veneers, and even dental crowns. The best way to learn how tooth bonding can enhance your smile is by discussing the option with Woodlands cosmetic dentist Dr. Scott Young.
To schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Young, please call (281) 367-5559 today.
Tooth bonding is a wonderful solution for:
- Restoring strength and beauty to teeth that are chipped and cracked
- Closing the spaces between teeth that are gapped
- Correcting the alignment of teeth that are crooked
- Improving the length of teeth that are too short (crown lengthening)
- Covering deep and unsightly stains that cannot be treated with tooth whitening
Because tooth bonding can be shaded to match adjacent teeth or to improve tooth color, it is ideal for most minor cosmetic and functional corrections. Dr. Scott can discuss this with you in greater detail during your next visit to our office.
If you would like to learn more about tooth bonding, please contact Woodlands Premier Dentistry today.
Tags: Tooth Bonding