The Woodlands and Houston, TX
A vibrant, attractive smile can project positivity, friendliness, and vitality. It can balance your face, make you feel more confident in social situations – even make you seem younger. But few people have the bright, perfect smile they would like. If you would like to enhance your appearance by perfecting your smile, you may need a smile makeover.
Cosmetic dentist Dr. Scott Young can help you decide what a smile makeover can do for you.
What’s a Smile Makeover?
Just like a fashion makeover, a professional smile makeover will address you, the individual, and your specific needs and preferences. A smile makeover will take into consideration factors like your hair color, skin tone, face shape, and lip line, as well as your smile line and the shapes, sizes, and colors of individual teeth. It will also factor in more subtle aesthetic issues.
Smile Aesthetics: Did You Know…?
- Longer teeth can make you seem younger
- Whiter, brighter teeth can make you look healthier and happier
- Shapely, long, square teeth can make a round face look slimmer
- Certain ideal proportions for teeth (width vs. length) will balance your smile
- Your smile line should follow the curve of your lower lip
- Your dental crowns and porcelain veneers can be created to look like natural teeth
If you are interested in learning what a professional smile makeover can do for you, please contact the cosmetic dental offices of Scott Young, D.D.S., at Woodlands Premier Dentistry. We proudly serve Houston and the Woodlands, Texas area.