The Woodlands and Houston, TX
Hermey the Elf is the determined little fellow who wants to study dentistry, not make toys in the classic Christmas TV-special Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. This year’s he’s partnered up with the American Dental Association to help kids (and their parents) maintain strong and healthy smiles throughout the Holiday Season.
Houston dentist Dr. Scott Young is happy to pass Hermey’s suggestions on to our patients. If you have specific questions about your oral health, Dr. Young would be happy to address those during your next regularly scheduled appointment.
Hermey the Elf suggests people of all ages:
- Brush your teeth two times a day for two minutes each time
- Eat healthy snacks like fruits and vegetables
- Avoid drinking anything with a lot of sugar
- Wear a mouthguard if you play sports
- Visit your dentist twice a year for professional cleanings and examinations
There are a number of activities and games featuring Hermey the Elf at the ADA’s website that can be useful when assisting children in establishing a healthy daily oral health routine.
Dr. Young is an experienced and dedicated dentist serving families in the Houston area of Texas. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Young, please contact Woodlands Premier Dentistry today.